A couple of things coming up this week…
- FEBRUARY! I love February, aside from it being cold it is the month of my favorite color-RED! It is the month of LOVEand all around us there are hearts, chubby little cherubs, x’s and o’s and of course the other ex’s and oh’s too…but who doesn’t love Valentine’s? I love making the cute little boxes with my kids and enjoy them reading their little cards from classmates and friends…just puts a smile on my face and warmth in my heart! OH, and lastly, little Necco conversation hearts-YUM!
- Photos will be posted for Two, yes TWO giveaways for the month of February!! Hoping you all will share with my site with your friends!
- A great chance for you to get YOUR questions answered as I look to you for unique questions for two, yes TWO author interviews (and more GIVEAWAYS) that are coming soon!!
- HUGE, HUGE snowstorm is making its way across the country and I am told it will be making a guest appearance here in Oklahoma City. How much snow? Well, it is hard to say, if you aren’t happy with the total one weatherman is predicting, all you have to do is change the channel and you can take your chances on his total…
- My review of To Die For will be posted.
It is going to be a busy week, but it should be loads of fun!